Why Do Singers Choose Badiene?
It takes someone special to be a great teacher as well as a star-quality performer. Badiene’s rare ability to share her passion for singing, as well as her expertise as a vocal coach, transforms her students’ lives. Badiene immediately identifies your problems and needs providing solutions that work! She teaches a method used by more than 300 major artists including recording stars, movie stars, Broadway stars and concert stars. Together they have amassed more than 120 Grammy Awards, 7 Toni Awards, and Metropolitan Principle Contracts.
With all of the voice teachers around, why do entertainment industry professionals recommend Badiene Magaziner?
Badiene was named Favorite Vocal Coach in Backstage Magazine’s Best of New York!
- Badiene teaches a successful technique for all styles of music
- On Faculty at The Juilliard School and the Institute for Young Dramatic Voices
- CERTIFIED LICENSED Voice Teachers and Coaches at varying affordable price points
- Master’s Degree from the prestigious Juilliard School in NYC
- Technique used by over 110 Grammy Award Winners, Metropolitan Opera
and Broadway stars
- Years of experience as a professional performer
- Years of experience as a voice teacher
- Years of study of spiritual disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of repertoire
- Expertise in solving vocal issues i.e. pitch, breath support, and vocal damage
- Expertise with On-Line Lessons
- Expertise in working with performers of all levels from young beginners
to experienced pros
- Successful students on Broadway, Platinum Records, Television, Opera
- Successful students in operatic roles and conservatories
- Success preparing performers for auditions
- Manhattan Showcase Project – Series of Performance Classes
- Students accepted to leading schools including The Juilliard School, Manhattan School of Music, NYU, University of Michigan, MDA (American Musical & Dramatic Academy), The New School, The Mannes School of Music